10 Rigi tips for relaxation
Relaxation on Mount Rigi means, relaxation in pure nature. Recover from everyday life, deactivate, find new ideas. How to find the best relaxation is not easy to say. The 10 best tips on mt. rigi are listed below:
- Spend a night at Alp Chäserenholz and experience Alpine spa culture surrounded by pristine nature and breathtaking views.
- Lie in an Alpine meadow on a sunny day, take your shoes off, close your eyes and listen to the sounds of nature.
- Take the aerial cable car from Küssnacht to Seebodenalp, marvel at the sweeping view across Küssnacht and enjoy a delicious Rigi beer at Hotel Seebodenalp.
- In the early evening on a full moon night, take a trip on the Hinterbergen aerial cable car to admire the silvery moonlight reflecting off Lake Lucerne.
- Treat yourself to a massage at the Mineral Baths & Spa and then unwind in the warm 35° outdoor pool.
- Find a quiet bench at Rigi Scheidegg, put your feet up, gaze into the distance and let your thoughts wander.
- In winter, wander through snow-covered fields from Rigi Känzeli to Seebodenalp, stopping from time to time to admire the crisp white landscape.
- Early in the morning, or late in the evening, travel up Mt. Rigi on one of the nine railways, find a cosy spot, embrace the tranquillity and enjoy a gorgeous sunrise or sunset.
- Lie down on one of the many recliners found along the walking trails, take off your hiking boots, chew on a blade of grass and rest for a while.
- Take the time to go on a gentle hike and fully appreciate your surroundings – actively listen to the Alpine soundscape and don’t let anything or anyone rush you.