Concessions for individuals
Save money by taking advantage of the many great Rigi railways concession offers.
100% concession (free)
- GA travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- Day ticket with Half-Fare travelcard
- Saver Day Pass
- Municipal one-day-travelpass
- Child day ticket
- Swiss Travel Pass
- Swiss Travel Pass Flex
- Swiss Transfer Ticket (from the airport to the hotel)
- Junior card: Children up to 16 years accompanied by a parent
- Co-travelcard: Children up to 16 years accompanied by a grandparent
- Children (6-16 years) accompanied by at least one adult can travel on the Rigi Bahnen railway network for free in July and August (does not apply to school and youth groups)
- Disabled Passenger's ID Card (entitling the holder to a travelling companion)
- FVP rail pass
- FVP day ticket
- Children (6 – 16 years) without Junior card or Grandchildren card accompanied by parents (excl. winter daily card)
- Children (6 – 16 years) Residents of the Arth, Gersau, Lauerz, Vitznau und Weggis municipalities
- Residents of the Vitznau municipalities travelling on individual tickets.
- Half-fare travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- Residents of the Arth, Lauerz, Gersau, Vitznau and Weggis municipalities travelling on individual tickets.
- Guests staying overnight at Mt. Rigi (with concession card from hotel). Cannot be used in conjunction with the Half-Fare travelcard.
- Children (6 – 16 years) travelling alone
- On Tuesdays from April to June and from October to December you get 40% off your online day passes.
- Residents of Vitznau travelling on Rigi annual tickets, Rigi combination tickets or Rigi winter tickets.
- Residents of the Arth and Weggis municipalities travelling on Rigi annual tickets, Rigi combination tickets or Rigi winter tickets.
Weather dependent day ticket
Guests on Mount Rigi benefit from the bad weather: bad weather - good rates! Under www.rigi.ch/weather, the daily ticket prices are linked to the weather.
Ticket from 4 pm (Früher Feierabend)
From 4.00 pm you get the one day ticket for the Rigi railways for CHF 43.20.- (summer and winter).
Tuesday is Rigi-day
Every Tuesday from January to May and in November and December you get the one day ticket for the Rigi railways for CHF 43.20.- (summer and winter).
Additional discounts for Rigi season ticket holders
With a valid Rigi annual, combination or winter ticket, you can look forward to additional savings:
|Mineral Baths & Spa Rigi Kaltbad||20%||
off single tickets; three accompanying people who do not have a Rigi season ticket can also take advantage of this discount.
|Swiss Holiday Park Morschach||20%||
off admission for the water world (water fun park, sauna world and Roman-Irish thermal spa)
|Chocowelt Aeschbach Chocolatier AG||20%||
off admission for the combi-offer "ChocoWorld Plus" (Single entry incl. special-offer: create your own personal 200g Aeschbach chocolate bar).
|www.sbb.ch||Reduced combined offers are now available at the RailAway online ticket shop|
|www.tellpass.ch||2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 days free travel at a special price|
|www.tcs.ch||20% discount for TCS members, not available in conjunction with the Half-Fare travelcard|