You walk with your expert guide through Gersau - the "altfrye Republik". For over 400 years Gersau was the smallest republic - a "free land". This is a...
- one-hour public tour
- with fascinating facts about the formerly smallest republic of the world
- experienced guide
At night, the atmosphere in the Alps is truly unique. A magical sense of calm fills the air. The darkness of night reveals undiscovered aspects of the...
- Ascent from Vitznau to Hinterbergen with the cable car
- guided hike from Hinterbergen to Rigi Kulm
- stunning sunset on top of Mount Rigi
- Brunch in the alpine farm Chäserenholz
- Descent back to Vitznau