How to reach Goldau
Arrival & Parking Goldau
Arth Goldau station is conveniently located on the Zurich-Milan railway line. It is also close to Lucerne, Zug and Zurich, making it easy to reach from numerous locations.
RIGI BAHNEN AG
Regular trains run from Lucerne (26 min), Zurich (37 min), Zurich Airport (59 min), Lugano (1 hour 26 min), Milan (2 hours 44 min) and various other locations. From the main train station in Arth-Goldau you will reach the historical «Hochperron» of the station in Goldau in a few minutes. It is located at the end of platform 5.
Bus no. 1 with connections from Schwyz, Seewen and Lauerz to Arth Goldau.
Connections with ZVB bus lines no. 5 and no. 21 from Zug and Walchwil. Connections with the no. 23 from Sattel.
Arth-Goldau is a hub and easily accessible by public transport from various directions. Therefore we recommend traveling by public transport.
- A4 motorway, exit (no. 38) in Goldau
- Goldau Station: main road towards Arth-Goldau train station
- Goldau Parkplatz A4 (car park A4): take the first road on the right hand side after the motorway exit.
- Please travel via the station Goldau A4 while dropping-off and picking-up your passengers. This station is situated right next to the highway A4.
- Boarding and disembarking at the valley station in Arth-Goldau is no longer available for coaches due to reconstructions of the main train station in Arth-Goldau.
Station Arth-Goldau: 47.049189 / 8.54792
Car/coach parking A4: 47.042569 / 8.547268
GOLDAU PARKING INFORMATION
Parking in Arth-Goldau is possible at the A4 car park.