A lively «Älplerchilbi» (alpine fair) with typical traditional Swiss entertainment will make any Rigi excursion go with a swing. For this programme of activities, it's all about life on the alp.
Brewing coffee over a wood fire, making cheese and joining in the alpine games with nails, logs, wheelbarrow races and cow-milking, a friendly competitive spirit will be generated in no time out in the enchanting mountain scenery. Creative souls will have the chance to shine when it comes to composing their own Rigi theme tune or making up an authentic alpine story. The games call for teamworking as well as skill. In this cheerful contest, participants experience a lighter side of the fascination of Mt. Rigi.
April to October
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up- and downhill travel
- Organisation, performance and hosting
- Hire of the site for the activities
- Alpine activities with lots of fun
- Liqueur coffee brewed in a can and mineral water
- Making alpine cheese with an expert cheesemaker
- Alphorn players with assorted instruments
- Presentation ceremony with prizes
- Handling charge