Discounts for individuals
Save money by taking advantage of the Mount Rigi Railways discount possibilities.
100% DISCOUNT (FREE OF CHARGE)
- GA travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- SBB Day pass
- Saver day pass
- Municipal one-day-travelpass
- All children until and with the age of 15 accompanied by an adult travel free of charge on the Mount Rigi railways (not valid for groups or school classes).
- Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex und Swiss Transfer Ticket (from the airport to the hotel)
- Disabled Passenger's ID Card (entitling the holder to a travelling companion)
- FVP rail pass
- FVP day ticket
- Snowpass and Snowpass Central Switzerland Plus
- Half-fare travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- Guests staying overnight at Mt. Rigi (with guest card). Cannot be used in conjunction with the Half-Fare travelcard. This ticket can be purchased on site at the stations. Ticket purchase for overnight guests is not possible online.
- Children (6 – 16 years) travelling alone
- Students and apprentice with a student card until and with the age of 24
TICKET FROM 4 PM (FRÜHER FEIERABEND)
From 4.00 pm you get the one day ticket for the Rigi railways for CHF 44.00.-
|RailAway||20% discount on the mountain railway ride to Rigi Kulm with 2 options.|
|www.sbb.ch||Reduced combined offers are now available at the RailAway online ticket shop.|
|www.tellpass.ch||2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 days free travel at a special price|