Discounts for individuals
Save money by taking advantage of the Mount Rigi Railways discount possibilities.
100% DISCOUNT (FREE OF CHARGE)
- GA travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- SBB Day pass
- Saver day pass
- Municipal one-day-travelpass
- All children until and with the age of 15 accompanied by an adult travel free of charge on the Mount Rigi railways (not valid for groups or school classes). Therefore, child day tickets, junior cards as well as co-travelcards also entitle them to travel for free.
- Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex und Swiss Transfer Ticket (from the airport to the hotel)
- Disabled Passenger's ID Card (entitling the holder to a travelling companion)
- FVP rail pass
- FVP day ticket
- Snowpass Central Switzerland Plus
- Half-fare travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- Guests staying overnight at Mt. Rigi (with guest card). Cannot be used in conjunction with the Half-Fare travelcard. This ticket can be purchased on site at the stations. Ticket purchase for overnight guests is not possible online.
- Children (6 – 16 years) travelling alone
- Students and apprentice with a student card until and with the age of 24
TICKET FROM 4 PM (FRÜHER FEIERABEND)
From 4.00 pm you get the one day ticket for the Rigi railways for CHF 44.00.-