Discounts for individuals
Save money by taking advantage of the Mount Rigi Railways discount possibilities.
100% DISCOUNT (FREE OF CHARGE)
- GA travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- SBB Day pass
- Saver day pass
- Municipal one-day-travelpass
- Child day ticket
- Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex und Swiss Transfer Ticket (from the airport to the hotel)
- Junior card: Children up to 16 years accompanied by a parent
- Co-travelcard: Children up to 16 years accompanied by a grandparent
- Children from 6 up to 15 years accompanied by at least one adult can travel on the Rigi Bahnen railway network for free from July until October (does not apply to school and youth groups)
- Disabled Passenger's ID Card (entitling the holder to a travelling companion)
- FVP rail pass
- FVP day ticket
- Snowpass Central Switzerland Plus
- Children (6 – 16 years) without Junior card or Children`s Co-travelcard accompanied by parents (excl. winter daily card)
- Children (6 – 16 years) Residents of the Arth, Gersau, Lauerz, Vitznau und Weggis municipalities
- Residents of the Vitznau municipalities travelling on individual tickets.
- Half-fare travelcard (Swiss Pass)
- Residents of the Arth, Lauerz, Gersau, Vitznau and Weggis municipalities travelling on individual tickets.
- Guests staying overnight at Mt. Rigi (with guest card). Cannot be used in conjunction with the Half-Fare travelcard.
- Children (6 – 16 years) travelling alone
- Students and apprentice with a student card up to 25 years
WEATHER DEPENDENT DAY TICKET
Guests on Mount Rigi benefit from the bad weather: bad weather - good rates! Under www.rigi.ch/weather, the daily ticket prices are linked to the weather.
TICKET FROM 4 PM (FRÜHER FEIERABEND)
From 4.00 pm you get the one day ticket for the Rigi railways for CHF 44.00.-
TUESDAY IS RIGI-DAY
Every Tuesday from January to May and in November and December you get the one day ticket for the Rigi railways for CHF 44.00.-