At 1453 metres above sea level, clear mountain air and an overwhelming panoramic view of Lake Lucerne await you. Let your mind immerse and discover the...
- Ascent and descent Weggis/Vitznau to Rigi Kaltbad
- Yoga Class
- Breakfast at Hotel Rigi Kaltbad
- Entrance Mineral Bath & Spa Rigi Kaltbad
Mineral Baths & Spa an exclusive wellness experience The Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa was designed by renowned Swiss architect Mario Botta. Its...
- Massage jets to realx you from head to toe
- Shallow water area
- Bubble seating with mountain views
- Neck jets
- Herbal steam room
- Sun deck with rest and lounge area...
Fancy knocking off early and spending the evening on Mount Rigi? Sounds tempting, right? You can travel from the city to the mountain in next to no time and...
- Rigi Bahnen train/cable car ride from Vitznau/Weggis from 3.15 p.m.
- Admission to the Mineral Baths & Spa, Rigi Kaltbad from 4.00 p.m.
- Free towel
- Beautiful sunset
- Return journey to Weggis/Vitznau
An unbeatable classic - the Majestic Round Trip has been delighting visitors young and old for years. The combination of a boat trip on Lake Lucerne, a ride on Europe's first cogwheel railway (1871) up Mt. Rigi and the journey by SBB train from Arth-Goldau back to Lucerne guarantees a day or half-day excursion that is rich in variety.Details