Explore Mt. Rigi’s spectacular Alpine scenery at a leisurely pace in summer or in winter aboard a horse-drawn carriage.
Mount Rigi is car-free. The journey to Rigi Kaltbad is only possible by cogwheel train from Vitznau or by cable car from Weggis.
Whether you’re travelling as a group, a couple, a family or on your own, a horse-drawn carriage will make your next trip up the mountain one to remember.
Horse-drawn carriage trips:
One Way Carriage Rides
- Kaltbad–First (or vice versa)
- Kaltbad–Wölfertschen (or vice versa)
Kaltbad–Unterstetten (or vice versa)
Short Carriage Rides, approx. 30min, Kaltbad - First - Kaltbad
Long Carriage Rides, approx.1hr, Kaltbad - Unterstetten - Kaltbad
- Romantic carriage ride with sparkling wine
- Small round-trip with fondue (bookable only in winter)
Good to know:
- Max 10 passengers (12 passengers with children)
- Evening rides after 6 pm on request only and with an additional fee
- Waiting time will be charged
- All horse-drawn carriage rides are also available as gift vouchers.
Contact & Booking
Rigi Guest Service
Phone: +41 41 399 87 87
6356 Rigi Kaltbad