The Kindli lakeside beach lies wildly romantic on the lakeside of Gersau.
Nestled among the pine trees, this picturesque lakeside beach is the perfect place for a day of family fun. It’s a genuine insider tip! There is a children’s pool and all kinds of toys and water play equipment to keep the kids entertained. Jump into the lake from a three-metre-high diving board, rent a stand-up paddle board or simply float about on a raft – it’s entirely up to you. Last but not least, a range of food and drinks are available from the lakeside pub. The professional chef conjures up a selection of fresh salads, spaghetti and burgers on the table
The Schwybogen-Kindli swimming race is held every year on a Sunday in mid August. More information is available from the tourist information centre in Gersau.
- seaside resort with beach, non-swimmer area
- 3-meter diving platform on Lake Lucerne
- Playground with sand island
- table tennis, table football
- Badmington Field
- sunbathing lawn
- Renting of Stand Up Paddling
- Rental of deckchairs, parasols and cabins