Save Money as a family
Children travel for free
Families are always welcome on the Rigi Bahnen mountain railways. Children up to the age of 16 and accompanied by an adult travel for free on six of the nine mountain railways on Mount Rigi.
The Queen of the Mountains offers a variety of activities for young guests.
Children travel free of charge on the following mountain railways:
- Cogwheel railway Vitznau – Rigi Kulm
- Cogwheel railway Goldau – Rigi Kulm
- Aerial cable car Weggis – Rigi Kaltbad
- Aerial cable car Kräbel – Rigi Scheidegg
- Aerial cable car Obergschwend – Rigi Burggeist
- Aerial cable car Vitznau – Hinterbergen
This promotion is not valid on the following mountain railways:
- Aerial cable car Küssnacht – Seebodenalp
- Aerial cable car Vitznau-Wissifluh
- Aerial cable car Brunnen – Urmiberg
Schools and clubs are excluded from this promotion